Who can join ArtServe?
Anyone can - you are welcome as a member whether you are an arts practitioner or simply interested in what we do and want to support us financially. But if you can answer 'yes' to any of the following you should definitely join!
- Do you have an interest in using creative arts in worship – for example as a preacher or worship leader?
- Are you a musician, artist, actor, dancer or creative writer who uses these gifts in worship? or would like to?
- Could you contribute expertise to help develop ArtServe?
- Do you exhibit, perform or lead workshops?
What are the benefits?
As a member of ArtServe:
- You receive ArtServe magazine
- You have access to members area of the website
- You can submit material for publication on the website
- You receive our email news.
But perhaps more importantly you will have the satisfaction of contributing to the fellowship and support of those whose artistic endeavour enriches our worship and reaches out to those who may not yet know Christ, but whom St Paul told us to reach by 'all possible means'.
How much does it cost?
ArtServe's annual subscription is £25.00 with a concessionary rate of £15. The subscription year runs from 1 September to 31 August. For more information please see subscription FAQs.
Joining online is simple and secure. Complete the online form and pay via PayPal. You will be registered on the website immediately and able to login. See below for paying via online banking.
Paying by cheque
If you prefer to pay by cheque please download a membership form. If you would like to set up a standing order then please download a standing order form as well. You can print or save from the preview window:
These forms can be printed for anyone who doesn't have internet access or doesn't wish to use online payment. If you have any difficulty reproducing the forms please email ArtServe membership or phone 020 8669 9744 and ask for some to be posted to you.
Online banking is convenient especially for setting up standing orders (which we encourage) and you are welcome to make your initial payment this way. So that we can identify your payment correctly we prefer to allocate a membership reference for you before you instruct your bank. Please proceed as follows:
- Email ArtServe membership and ask for a membership reference
- Make your payment or set up a standing order using Artserve's bank details (pop-up window).
- Referring to the membership form, email your personal details, payment amount and payment date to ArtServe membership.
Alternatively, complete the online membership form and follow the instructions in italics on the last page. Please quote your ArtServe membership reference with any direct bank transfer, including standing orders.